Register for Conference
Improve, enrich, grow, and share your skills
Certified Instructors, join us for a week of learning, sharing, and collaborating! We’ll kick it off on Sunday evening, followed by two days of general and breakout sessions. Then you’ll have an opportunity to finish the week with an instructor certification, recertification, or renewal program. You may also choose virtual specialty topic training that can be completed any time after Conference.
Registration Closes June 1, 2023.
Conference (July 23-25)
The cost to attend Conference is $600 USD ($800 CAD).
Special rates for Meritorious/Master Certified Instructors:
- Meritorious and all Master Certified Instructors: $250 USD ($325 CAD)
Group registration is available.
Conference Pricing: What's Included
- Access to Welcome Reception and Recognition of Meritorious and Master Certified Instructors (July 23)
- Access to general, breakout, and keynote sessions as well as networking opportunities and workshops (July 24 and July 25)
- Breakfast and lunch (July 24 and July 25)
- Evening event (July 24)
Conference Pricing: Exclusions
The following items are not included in the Conference registration fee:
- Instructor certification program/renewal/specialty topic training
- Transportation & parking
- Hotel accommodations
- Additional meals
- Alcoholic beverages served during Conference social events
- Costs associated with non-Conference events & activities
Program Training (July 26-28)
There is an additional cost associated with in-person instructor certification program, recertification, or renewal training, or virtual specialty topic training any time after Conference, depending on the course selected.
In-Person Training (Completed at Conference)
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® Training
- Verbal Intervention™ Training
- NCI™ With Advanced Physical Skills Training
Virtual Specialty Topic Training (can be completed any time)
- Mental Health
- Autism Spectrum Disorder